Darrell Montague vs. Ian McCall Full Fight Online Stream


Lemoore, CA-Tachi Palace Fights "let the chips Falls" on Friday, August 5 has a different meaning for both fighters in the fight against card-nine.

Bittner attracted the Soledad, California breaking cock in mixed martial arts and the fight he believes he can reach the next level.

Ulysses Gomez is way back up the mountain. Former flyweight kingpin is working to make his way back up the ladder, after losing the title of Champion TPF in February.

"Ulysses is recognized as the world flyweight. I believe that it is still ranked the 10 largest in the world, and this is the kind of victory, which put me in a big show like the UFC," said Bittner ( 4-0). "You could also give me a title contender Tachi".


Bittner offers a number of challenges for Gomez, who is coming off a five-round decision loss to current TPF racing champion Darrell Montague. Bittner have been trained in Montague and Millennia and believes is a better wrestling as well as the size and strength advantage over Gomez (7-2).

Although Gomez is a highly ranked flyweight attack is contested cock.

"I think that Ulysses might think that I am afraid to take the fight to the ground because it is such a good catch," said Bittner. "But I'm really not all that concerned his ground game. I think I am stronger than him and I feel better control and can dictate where the fight will be. I think I can hammer him on the above. "

Fight turned out to be the Achilles heel of play Gomez, but Las Vegas has selected ACE struggling to make some changes to his camp to make the improvements necessary to bring his game to the next level.

"Drew is a very good fighter and he's bigger than me. His hands are decent," Gomez said. "But I did a lot of wrestling. I think it's something I've forgotten my training camps. I'm tired s fight for "get out, but I'm not trying to take advantage."

Gomez moved to the Xtreme Couture training camp as he continues his Brazilian jiu-jitsu with Sim Go Cobra Kai and.

"It's a completely different side to me. I try different things and training with different guys. I work with many different people for this battle. I am no longer at the top of the food chain and it has was a really humbling experience, "Gomez said." I am training hard and getting better. "